Mulungushi International Conference Centre continues to offer you our esteemed customers the best conference facility in Zambia.
During this time of coronavirus COVID 19 outbreak that has affected the World, we would like to assure our esteemed customers that we endeavor to offer a safe, secure and friendly environment by implementing strict health hygiene and safety practices and standards at our facility.
We will continue to maintain hygiene precautions and levels as advised by the Ministry of Health, World Health Organisation (WHO) and Other medical experts.
At MICC, we have implemented the following health tips aimed at maintaining a healthy environment for both customers and staff.
- Placed hand washing / sanitizer points within the facility
- Frequent sanitizing of conference equipment including tables and chairs
- Placed posters of health information within the facility
- Regular cleaning of the facility
– Customers and staff are advised to wear a face mask on the premises.
– Our priority is the health and safety of you our esteemed customers and members of staff and we encourage you to practice the healthy tips as advised by the medical experts and please stay safe.
Thank you for your continued support and trust!